Even though Fall has passed us and Spring is popping up all around us, there is still one thing that has stuck around in our minds that we can’t let go of…drinking some hard cider of course! Not only is drinking cider commonplace in the blustery season, it’s readily available and enjoyed year-round in Portland. And the best part — this upcoming weekend you will get the chance to sip, learn about, and enjoy some of the best ciders all in one place at the Cider Rite of Spring, voted best northwest cider festival by SIP Northwest Magazine. Just remember, it’s one day only so get your tickets now!
- What: Cider Rite of Spring Presented by The Northwest Cider Association
- When: Saturday March 19th, 2016 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM (*age 21+ only)
- Where: Tiffany Center, 1410 Southwest Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97205
- Price: $30 at the door, $25 in advance (*not including ticketing fees), and $20 for NWCA members (*not including ticketing fees)
- Tickets: Click here to purchase advanced tickets.
- Click here for more information.
Don’t forget, if you’re still in the mood for some cider and wouldn’t mind some other brewed, fermented, and distilled options including beer, wine, and cocktails, we’ve got you covered! Join us on the We Got Tipsy In Portland Tour which is offered every Saturday at 1:30 PM. To purchase tickets, gift certificates, or for more information, visit portlandwalkingtours.com or call 503-774-4522.
Article by Adriana Bordea